Passport to Employment
Over the last few years our Recruiting Manager, Jenea Bowlin, has had the opportunity to volunteer time with Passport to Employment. Passport to Employment is a team of volunteer staff offering the following service and support to un/under/unhappily employed professionals in the Indianapolis area:
* Career support and crisis counseling;
* Help with identifying talents, skills and strengths to find employment;
* Help with building resumes, cover letters, portfolios, speeches, reference sheets, network systems, internet search skills, interview techniques, etc.;
* Group coaching and one-on-one assistance available;
* Financial management assistance; and
* Special speakers, as well as representatives from employment agencies and recruiting firms.
Jenea was invited recently to share with Passport members. She chose to present “Resources to Your Career Search / Tips From a Recruiter”. Jenea is very honored to have the privilege of sharing insight, tips and offer support to those who are seeking it during their professional journey. Recently the founder of Passport to Employment was the much deserved recipient of the September “Hero of the Month” honor.
Passport offers an open door and all in need are invited to meet with the Passport to Employment group every Monday from 7-9 p.m. at Church at the Crossing. For more information, email email@example.com.
The support that this team of volunteers offers to the community is admirable and the Milliner & Associates team is proud to take part in service. We’re also very proud of Jenea’s involvement with the group and all her tireless efforts to share her passion for helping people secure employment in their chosen professions. Jenea has a true talent for recruiting and we’re so fortunate that she’s part of our team, but we’re most proud of her desire and willingness to share her gifts with those individuals who are most in need. Kudos to you, Jenea!!