Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry, located on the North-west side of Indianapolis, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
- Monthly financial statement preparation.
- Prepare/reviews accounting ledgers and journals.
- Monthly analysis for corporate and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for trial balance accounts on monthly basis.
- Maintain banking systems/programs.
- Prepare tax returns and other reporting requirements.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare periodic audits on subsidiaries.
- Assist with yearly budget.
- Assist with month end close.
- May lead or direct other accounting personnel.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of accounting rules and regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP