The Senior Accountant creates accurate and timely financial records with focus on Canada operations, accruals, prepaids and inventory management.
- Prepares and maintains accuracy of general ledger accounts tied to journal entries, prepaids and accruals;
- Manages the daily operations of operations in Canada;
- Support, preparation and execution in audit reporting;
- Works directly with the Logistics to ensure the accuracy of inventory movement cost and adjustments;
- Performs inventory control and cost focus for Marketing MSS activities, including monthly reporting;
- Specialist on national accounts billing procedures and cash processing, reconciliation and journal entries of cash, accounts receivable, and revenue accounts;
- Creates financial reports related to revenue and accounts receivable function, audit methods and procedures of accounts receivable to improve efficiency and accuracy;
- Performs other required tasks as assigned.
- Maintain integrity and exercises confidentiality;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal competence;
- Information management abilities;
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail/accuracy;
- Decision-making abilities;
- Maintains poise and composure when confronted with stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Self starter and independent;
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- SAP experience a benefit.