|Position Title:||Mortgage Processor|
|Location:||Indianapolis, IN (North side)|
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for the timely, accurate completion and review of application(s) and processing of loans. Responsibilities include maintaining effective and timely communication with the appropriate internal and external party’s associated with the loan(s) to ensure coordination and exchange of information for ultimately accomplishing the timely closing of member’s loan(s). Experience in both processing and closing is desired.
• Effectively use daily pipeline reports to manage workflow. Meet secondary market lock.
• Verify and update application information. Order appraisal, title work, credit report, verifications and any other necessary documentation.
• Communicate with members and Mortgage Consultant regarding loan status.
• Process mail and input document tracking dates.
• Check for accuracy and completeness to ensure FORUM meets all compliance regulations.
• Abide by all policies and guidelines as outlined in Employment Manual.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A high school education or GED
• One year to three years of similar or related experience
• Ability to maintain regular attendance
• Accountability – Accepts responsibility with a high level of ownership and commitment to achieve results
• Attention to Detail – Focuses on the thoroughness and accuracy of work, including but not limited to ability to review information and follow appropriate guidelines
• Service Orientation – Understands and anticipates the internal and external customer business needs and acts accordingly; provides high priority to customer/member satisfaction and service
• Interpersonal Skills – Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners, business owners, members and colleagues; shows interest in other people’s feelings, attitudes and reasoning by connecting in a direct, open, trusting and respectful manner
• Quantity/Quality of Work – Consistently produces accurate, thorough and complete work within defined timelines; volume of work completed meets expectations; sets high standards regarding working environment, developing quality standards and seeking ways to improve