||Receptionist (J.O. #1631)
This role supports the mission of our client company by providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Entering Factory Order information into Access program to maintain production data.
- Input orders from shipping into computer system to generate invoices.
- Mail and email invoices to customers.
- Maintain customer service files by organizing, archiving, and purging regularly.
- Process daily and weekly reports.
- Scan various company documents and information into computer system.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year of administrative experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to multitask.
- Must be dependable and adaptable in the work environment.