||Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Using a computerized system, this position responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training, support and assistance to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
Experience effectively implementing change and demonstrated results in execution
Prior Leadership experience leading, developing and selecting teams in customer service
Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs