||Collections Specialist (J.O. #1427)
One of our North-side Software clients has an Immediate need for a Collections Specialist for a Temp-To-Hire position focusing on customer service and collections of bad debt accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze member’s financial situations and offer best solutions.
- Experience being a part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding career.
- Perform account maintenance or updates.
- Strategize on the best course of action to collect monies
- Work as a team member and collaborate with peers and supervisors to make the Collections department run smoothly.
- Learn and practice professionalism over the phone.
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you grow and develop in your career.
- Performs skip tracing for verification of residence, social security, and phone numbers.
- Identifies accounts where payment in full is not possible and sets reasonable payment arrangements to obtain balance in full.
- Reviews delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible. Ensures maximum efforts have been taken before assigning exhausted status to account.
- Adhering to Citation Services call policies and procedures.
- Assists in special projects, including compiling statistical data, preparing documents, and maintaining files.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous collections and customer service or high volume call center experience is required
- Proficient computer skills including data entry
- Must be able to clear a standard Credit Check and Background Screening
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills required.