|Position Title:||Collection Representative|
|Position Type:||Direct Hire|
The role of the Collection Representative is to support the Credit and Collections team with order approval and collection of customer Accounts Receivable (AR) balances for all business units. This role will fulfill all the support responsibilities relating to the active collection and follow-up of a portfolio of 1 -3,000 customer accounts with balances between $500 and $50,000,000 based upon the individual portfolio. Setting priorities based upon the individual account portfolio, hitting targets, ensuring completion of collections that remain consistent with departmental policies and procedures.
• Support the business in all new company acquisitions and business transformation by review monthly statements to ascertain that they are correct and that problems are promptly detected and rectified.
• Recommend write-offs, agency referrals, extensions of terms, and credit limit increases to Credit Management as defined in the Credit and Collection Procedure.
• Respond to customer inquiries and take appropriate actions to deliver world class service every time.
• Three years plus Accounts Receivable and collection experience, including large volume customer accounts
• Degree in a relevant field such as Accounting or Finance would be desirable but not essential. Media or publishing experience would be desirable but not essential
• Experience using customer services databases, CRM, online receivables system for cash application, performing collections, recording comments, order release
• Must be proficient in all MS Office programs including Excel to an advanced level, Word and Outlook
• Highly self-motivated, organized and a team player
• Ability to prioritize, complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner with administrative experience required in a position that involved strong attention to detail
• Effectively communicates while developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships.