|Position Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
1. Prepare and process Accounts Receivable in Accounting System;
a. Process AR invoices and receipts USD/foreign currency
2. Prepare and process Accounts Payable in Accounting System;
a. Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer databases
b. Process invoices for external and internal customers
c. Process weekly auto-pay disbursements
d. Calculate, prepare, and issue invoices, account statements according to established procedures
e. Print and mail checks weekly
3. Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
4. Maintain and update filing and database systems, either manually or using the computer.
5. Match purchase order forms and receiving with invoices and record necessary information
6. Code documents according to company procedures
7. Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations
8. Operate 10-key calculators, computers, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
9. Access computerized financial information to answer questions as well as those related to specific account
10. Other duties as assigned by Accountant or Operations Manager
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must be accurate, detailed oriented, punctual and dependable.
Basic mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and correctly.
Speed and quality of output is essential.
Basic computer skills using MS Word, Excel and Outlook are desired.
A high level of tact and interpersonal skills are required to communicate effectively with internal/external customers and vendors.
Possess excellent 10-key skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
High School diploma or equivalent; degree preferred
General knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices helpful
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Ability to key data into computer/calculator
Ability to read and comprehend written material
Occasional lifting of 10-20 pounds.
Candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer