||Accounts Payable Clerk (J.O. #1394)
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for supporting all functions of the AP process as well as general administrative duties. Also responsible for obtaining revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and issuing customer invoices and account statements.
- Preparing and issuing vendor settlements.
- Assists with and is the back up in the application of cash and preparation of bank deposits.
- Matching invoices and purchase orders.
- Verify payment status with carriers.
- Processing invoices to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Reviews financial information and assist in preparing weekly reports.
- Works with customers in obtaining POD’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable, or Bookkeeping experience.
- Strong general math skills are essential.
- Previous Microsoft Office experience required.
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
- Experience with Timberline software preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent communication/follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Able to work with others along with working independently within a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and must meet scheduled deadlines.
- Able to multi-task in completing scheduled activities along with random activities.
- Manage stress levels in a positive manner.
- Punctuality and a good work ethic are important.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.